10 things I love about being married

1) I can do weird/stupid/ridiculous things and he can't do anything about it (he's with me forever).
:
:
:
2) Sex
:
:
:
3) Cooking new things and learning what's good and what's not.
:
:
:
4) When I cook terrible things, he has to eat it and say yum anyways because he's helpless without :)
:
:
:
5) I don't have to eat leftovers because he'll eat anything... he even graciously takes the terrible meals to work with him.
:
:
:
6) He finishes my sentences... even when it wasn't what I was thinking of saying at the end of it.
::
:
7) I get serenaded.... a lot... (there have been many a confiscated guitar)
:
:
:
8) I have a best friend I can tell anything to
:
:
:
9) He takes care of me when I'm sick/tired/puking/PMS-ing
:
:
:
10) We get to plan a real future together :)




Being Married Rocks!

Comments

  1. you are weird. But I think a lot of these could apply to our relationship too...minus #2..and #5...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Baby Story: Unexpected Suprises

Weekly Themes. Advice Would Be Helpful.

My Cloth Diaper Experience So Far