Some New Things

You can't really see it that well, but this is my name plaque at work. I can switch it around to different treatment rooms and stuff. It all official and professional, I love it! Currently I'm doing this paid internship for work right now at The Structural Integration Institute. I love the people and the work environment, and I hope I get hired on someday to be an employee. I'm starting to kind of look now for another job on the side, to earn some extra money. We are trying to save up for a car :) A Honda Fit to be exact. We still can't decide on a color, but it will be a while til we can afford it, so we have time to decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Baby Story: Unexpected Suprises

Weekly Themes. Advice Would Be Helpful.

My Cloth Diaper Experience So Far