It's Happened

It's true, we are expecting a baby in October!

It's hard to keep such a thing a secret. Not totally because we are so excited, but for one, people ask us a lot since we are married and haven't yet. And two, because there are a lot of other ladies pregnant right now and you want to be like, "I know what you mean!" But you can't. And Also because you are in so much discomfort that you have to stay home or don't want to participate in things because you might puke all over the guy or lady who is wearing too much cologne/perfume or didn't brush their teeth that day. 

Soon I will not be as nauseous over little things and then I will be more excited about being pregnant, but until then I still wonder why I am doing this sometimes.... Too late now!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness I miss you guys!!! I'm so sorry, pregnancy sickness is the worst, I completely understand! I used to throw up every single time I smelled a Costco hot dog...and since Alex worked at Costco, that was A LOT! I'm so glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will wonder why you wanted to do this several times throughout the pregnancy, but it is so fun after when you hold that baby in your arms. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Baby Story: Unexpected Suprises

Weekly Themes. Advice Would Be Helpful.

My Cloth Diaper Experience So Far